Bed Bug Control
Prevent Bed Bug Infestations With The Help Of It's Bugs Or Us®!
Bed bugs are invasive and painful pests to get rid of, especially without the help of a trained professional. Once they get into your home, they can multiply quickly and become a huge problem. Bed bugs are excellent hitchhikers, finding their way to your home in luggage, library books, clothing, backpacks, and more. Many people think you can only pick up bed bugs from hotel rooms, but that’s not the case. To avoid these dreaded pests, you have to take steps to prevent them from every time you are out in public!
Our Bed Bug Control Process
Free Bed Bug Inspection
Our bed bug inspections are always free. We’ll examine your home and locate the areas where bed bugs are hiding. Upon completion, we’ll discuss options with you. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service, and we want to help you through this frustrating and often stressful ordeal as best we can.
Bed Bug Treatments
Here at Its Bugs Or Us®, we offer two different types of bed bug treatment: heat treatments, also known as thermal remediation, and chemical treatments. Depending on your situation and preferences as well as our professional opinion, we’ll help you to choose the best method. Once we decide on the right treatment option, you’ll be provided with a preparation checklist. You can then take the necessary steps to prepare your home for your bed bug treatment.
Our Bed Bug Guarantee
We guarantee all our services, including our heat and chemical bed bug control treatments. If you spot bed bugs in your home after your treatment, contact us and we’ll come make it right. And when you partner with us at It’s Bugs Or Us®, we’ll do everything we can to make the experience as stress-free as possible for you and your family!
How We Eliminate Bed Bugs
Its Bugs Or Us® technicians are trained in two highly effective methods of bed bug removal to completely eliminate bed bug infestations.
- Heat treatments. Heat treatments work in heating your home to a temperature that destroys all bed bugs and their eggs. Your home will be heated to a temperature between 140-150 degrees Fahrenheit for several hours. We use propane driven heating sources and thermal imaging cameras. We generate images from our system and send them to you so you can see exactly how your home was treated. This treatment can take from eight to ten hours to complete and comes with a one-year service warranty.
- Chemical treatments. In our chemical treatments, we spray areas where bed bugs hide, including in baseboards, outlets, backs of drawers, behind wallpaper, in upholstery, and in beds. It takes two to four hours to complete a chemical treatment. Homeowners must remain away from their homes for an additional two hours after the procedure has been completed. While chemical treatments can be done in a single room, it’s best to treat the entire home. This service comes with a 60-day warranty.
If you suspect you’re dealing with a bed bug problem in your Texas home, you should request a bed bug control service for your home right away. Ignoring the issue will leave you with a more significant issue in the future At the first sign of a bed bug infestation, partner with the professionals here at Its Bugs Or Us®!
Preventing Bed Bug Problems In Texas
Another way to lower your risk of a bed bug problem is by taking necessary precautions to reduce your risk of picking them up while out in public:
- Instead of setting your belongings down on the floor or on items of upholstered furniture, use hooks to hang those items up.
- After returning home from traveling, wash all your belongings and clothing on the hottest setting to eliminate any bed bugs you may have picked up.
- If your younger children go to sleepovers or your older children, return home from their dorms with laundry. Wash and dry all of their clothing and bedding on a high heat setting to prevent an infestation from taking root in your home.
- Always inspect accommodations away from your homes such as the homes of friends and family and hotel rooms for signs of bed bugs before settling in.
- Even if you take these precautions to avoid picking up bed bugs in your day-to-day life, you may still end up with a bed bug infestation in your home. Call Its Bugs Or Us® for professional help as soon as you suspect a bed bug problem. The quicker the professionals at Its Bugs or Us® can get to the problem, the faster and easier it will be for us to treat it!
As soon as you call Its Bugs Or Us®, our trained technicians will get started creating a bed bug control plan that to eliminate your bed bug problem. When you partner with us, we’ll schedule you for an inspection, and our friendly technicians will start working with you to get your Houston-area home free of bed bugs once again!
Request Your Free Inspection Today
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.
Exceptional service from the business owners down to the technicians and receptionist. Very professional and knowledgeable staff that are all about honesty and integrity. Love this company!
Kelcy & Bruce , Texas