Why Rodent Problems In Houston Require Professional Services
Pitter Patter Scritch Scratch. The sound of rodents overhead. Is this a familiar sound to you? Are you losing sleep at night listening to these sounds of tiny footsteps and scratching noises in your walls and ceiling voids? Are you finding holes chewed through baseboards and cereal boxes? Have certain outlets in your home stopped working or have you had lights mysteriously go out and won’t come back on? Chances are you are dealing with a rodent infestation.
Types of Rodents Here In Texas
When it comes to rodents in Texas, we have a wide variety of mice, squirrels, and rats to choose from. Some of the most common are house mice, deer mice, Norway rats, roof rats, and fox squirrels. All of these animals have front teeth that do not stop growing. Because of this, they need to constantly chew on things which can cause many problems inside homes.
Signs Of A Rodent Infestation
We already discussed some signs that could indicate a rodent infestation, but let’s go a little further so you can make sure that rodents are indeed your problem. Here is our list of common rodent-infestation signs.
- Holes chewed through walls and ceilings
- Electrical wires severed causing electronics to stop working
- Food boxes with holes through their exterior and fecal matter inside them.
- Pellets of fecal matter under sinks, inside cabinets, drawers, and cupboards and under appliances and furniture.
- The sound of scampering and scratching inside walls and ceiling voids late at night
- Grease streaks along baseboards (this indicates a rat infestation)
- A stale smell coming from hidden areas.
- Live rodents running across your floor
If you are noticing any of these signs around your home, there is a good chance you are dealing with a rodent infestation.
How It’s Bugs Or Us Can Help
If you live in the Houston, San Antonia, or Dallas-Fort Worth Metro area, you have access to the number-one rodent eliminators around. Here at It’s Bugs Or Us, we have the latest in rodent control technologies and the experience needed to quickly and effectively get your home back to being rodent-free. Curious to find out more? Give us a call today and ask about our year-round rodent control. We would be happy to walk you through our plans and service options to find the best fit for you and your home.